2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
What an idiot show details What an idiot
Apr 27th, 2012

This jerk is obviously in medicine for the money. He cares nothing about the patients! What a joke.

:( show details :(
Mar 27th, 2012

I've been to many doctors and had many tests done in the medical center over the last 10 years. I've never had the experience I did with Dr. Foroozan. I wasn't even there for a full exam...just one particular test. I waited over an hour before I even saw a nurse. She did my basic exam, dilated my eyes (I was told this would not be done over phone) and sent me to other side of office for a test. There I waited 20-30 minutes for a 2 minute test. I was taken back to first exam room where I waited for another hour to see the doctor. All total I was in that office for almost 4 hours for 20 min with nurse, less than 5 for test and 10 min with the doctor. It's sad that Dr. Foroozan and his staff do not value it's patients time!

Oct 17th, 2011

I was overall very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Foroozan. He was very professional and diagnosed my problem quickly. He even joke around with me a little. I would recommend Dr. Foroozan.

Terrible Experience show details Terrible Experience
May 4th, 2011

The office wait was 3 hours with only 3 other patients on the entire floor. One man fell asleep! With dialated eyes, my daughter had to just sit. After waiting close to 3 hours we just left. I told the receptionist that sitting with dialted eyes for 2 hours in unacceptable. When the dr walked in he was short, did not even introduce himself, was even rude to the medical student who took my daughters history. He barked "dialate her eyes" and the student did and then we waited for 2 hours and just left. He may be knowledgable but I want a doctor who cares and won't treat us like ants. He didn't care one bit and as I said, did not even introduce himself to us. Never have I had such a terrible visit! So sad he will bring Baylor down.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Dr. Foroozan does not have a warm, fuzzy bedside manner but is an excellent doctor. I was pleased with his honesty and accuracy at diagnosing my condition

Oct 11th, 2010

Dr. Foroozan is very businesslike, very curt but exhibits excellent knowledge. He is better after 2-3 visits. He seems be in somewhat of a hurry. I trust his diagnosis and wish my problem was more treatable.

Oct 8th, 2010

He should stick to research as he is better suited to working with rats than humans! I went to him with a serious condition, he hardly spoke to me and I had to decode my treatment from his notes to his voice recorder. It is ashamed that Baylor is allowing this guy to bring down their reputation.

Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Foroozan is very thorough in determing what the medica problem may be / is. He is a professor so he does have students examine and summarize the patient history and symptoms but he also reviews the information and checks for accuracy. He is affiliated with a teaching medical school so the approach with medical students and residents is to be expected. I would recommend Dr. Foroozan to anyone - he is an excellent doctor.

Nov 3rd, 2009

Did not introduce himself. Resident did all the health history. Foroozan did not seek or accept subjective symptoms. Very brief exam. He may be brilliant but better suited to research due to very poor patient rapport.