A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Rod Gimbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Rod Gimbel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Rod Gimbel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimbel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gimbel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Rod Rod Gimbel MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. J Rod R. Gimbel practice?
- Dr. J Rod Gimbel has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Rod Gimbel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oneida, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Oneida Cardiologists.