A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Gimbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Gimbel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gimbel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gimbel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Gimbel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimbel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gimbel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Rod Gimbel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. J R. Gimbel practice?
- Dr. J Gimbel has 1 office location.
Dr. J Gimbel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.