Learn more about Dr. J Gimbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Gimbel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gimbel
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Gimbel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimbel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gimbel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Rod Gimbel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. J R. Gimbel practice?
- Dr. J Gimbel has 1 office location.
Dr. J Gimbel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.