Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rod Hartzel
Dr. Rod Hartzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edwardsville, IL, with other offices in Granite City, IL and Granite City, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hartzel is affiliated with Anderson Hospital and Gateway Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rod Hartzel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rod Hartzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edwardsville, IL.
Dr. Lonn Grandia
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Edwardsville, IL 0 mi31
Dr. William Bonzelet
Edwardsville, IL 1.12 mi33
Dr. Sarnit Charnond
Edwardsville, IL 1.14 mi49