A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Kack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Kack, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kack graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Magic Valley Rmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rod D. Kack practice?
Dr. Rod Kack practices Otolaryngology near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Otolaryngologists.