A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Kack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Kack, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kack graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Magic Valley Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod D Kack MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rod D. Kack practice?
- Dr. Rod Kack has 1 office location.
Dr. Rod Kack practices Otolaryngology near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Otolaryngologists.