A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Kack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kack
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Kack, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kack graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod D Kack MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rod D. Kack practice?
- Dr. Rod Kack has 1 office location.
Dr. Rod Kack practices Otolaryngology near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Otolaryngologists.