A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Krentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Krentel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Krentel, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Krentel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krentel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Springhill Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod G Krentel MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rod G. Krentel practice?
- Dr. Rod Krentel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rod Krentel practices Radiation Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Shreveport Oncologists.