A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Kubley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Kubley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Kubley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kubley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Michiana Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod Stephen Kubley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rod S. Kubley practice?
- Dr. Rod Kubley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rod Kubley practices Family Medicine near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Plymouth Family Physicians.