- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Nisi is Excellent. Dr. Nisi has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Nisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisi graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nisi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John`s Health System
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-Plymouth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rod Nisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rod A. Nisi practice?
Dr. Rod Nisi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roderick Nisi, Dr. Rodney Nisi, Dr. Rodrigo Nisi