Dr. Rod Peterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rod Peterson?

November 3rd, 2015

Great Doc - Horrible Billing

Great Doc. Too bad he has retired. The billing practices of this office is horrible. Be careful.

July 8th, 2013

inconsistent experience

I had 2 appointments with Dr. Peterson and each was completely different from the other. I would definitely have given him a 4+ rating after our first appointment because he was sharp, compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding. The first report he sent my primary doctor was multiple pages, neatly typed, thoughtfully written and his signature was signed in beautiful script, impeccable and worthy of note. At my second appointment, he appeared depressed and disheveled. He seemed low and we didn't relate like we had at the first appointment. We discussed my medication and instead of using the rest of the 50 minutes talking about current issues, he abruptly told me I could go because he had work to do. The report was one page and done in long hand and hardly legible. Gone was his impeccable signature I had been so impressed with at our first meeting. I would rate the second appointment at 1 star and the first appt. 4+ stars. Averaging the 2 appointments together, I will give Dr. Peterson 2 stars. Reccommendation to friends: Yes, if you catch him on a good day. No, if it's a bad one.

May 23rd, 2013

A Doctor with no morals

There have been many document cases of how drugs like Welbrutrin affect the brain activity of young developing minds, and the elderly. In this case, the good Dr. prescribed this medication to a young man who was depressed and having a difficult time. After a few months, Dr. Peterson increased the dosage, but wasn't following rarely seeing the patient. The patient had a psychotic attack and stabbed a girl-whom he was very good friends with, for no reason. I visited the young man in jail afterwards and could see the dark place he was in. I visted once a week and after a month, the young man's attitude had completely changed. I visisted every week right up until the trial-which Dr. Peterson failed to show up for. The young kid got 12 years. Thanks for your work Dr. Peterson. You inattention, lack of knowledge and caring really screwed up his life.

November 11th, 2012

I have found Dr Peterson to be an especially good doctor. He is competent, a good teacher, an especially good listener, open, honest,caring, has good sense of humor, trustworthy, and I would recommend him to family and friends.

May 29th, 2012

Remarkably caring and I always leave the office knowing he has heard and understand what I was saying and feeling. Excellent at clarifying. Two thunbs up !

May 23rd, 2011

Thanks

He was a good listener, not pompously eyeballing, yet very observant. He had good questions, and was cool & personable. Also he was willing to help me with my issues.

July 20th, 2010

It has been aprox. one year since I was one of Dr. Peterson's patients, I have been seeking a provider with his compassion and professionalism ever since. The Best mental health provider I have ever encountered.

July 31st, 2015