Dr. Rod Rezaee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rod Rezaee?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Rod Rezaee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2016

Very compassionate, thorough, understanding, and goes the extra mile when it comes to good care. I have never met a doctor like Dr. Rezaee, especially these days when doctors really don't have a lot of time to spend with their patients. Dr. Rezaee gives you that time. He is wonderful.

November 23rd, 2015

PATIENT

Excellent ENT

August 15th, 2014

Wonderfull And Caring Doctor THE BEST AROUND!!!!!

One of the Best Doctors that was involved in my Care at University Hospital of Cleveland.If it was not for the Doctors at University Hospital of Cleveland I would not be around to write this review!!!!

December 9th, 2013

NOT an ear doctor

Despite all of his glowing reviews on most every site that comes up when searchec, he does not do ear problems. So if your issue has anything to do with ears, he doesn't do ears despite being an EAR, NOSE, THROAT doctor. Maybe consider removing that part from sites so people don't waste their time with him.

September 7th, 2012

The kindest and most compassionate doctor I have every encountered.

September 5th, 2012

ms. harris

its been a year since i was blessed to have met this doctor..he saved my life..gave me a new outlook on life...he help me to turn all my fears around and turn them in triumphs...he is the doctor for me...awesome staff...awesome everything...i thank god for him..had it not of been for university hopspitals of cleveland..i truly do not know if i would be alive. today...ahuja is another star to shine next to...the number one hospital in the world!!!! they have top shelf doctors..i know this..im a fan and patient...ty Dr. Rod P. Rezaee, MD

April 20th, 2012

I am so happy with the communication from Dr. Rezaee after my surgery. Not only did he make the time to see me at the hospital 2x, he also called me and/or my fiance to check up multiple times. He explained everything we needed to know. So happy to have found him!

March 23rd, 2012

a saved soul

He continues to help save lives...the blessings that i have been rewarded..he continues to do good deeds...he has the patience of Joeb...and i have the utmost admiration for him...he welcomed me in his world..made my medical issues better and he continues to reassure and guide me in the direction of recovery... he saved my life...he makes the medical world a better place....thank you ...doctor

December 9th, 2011

Angel from Above...

Words cannot express the gratitude i feel thanks to my doctor...he saved my life..and has been a constant blessing to my life...awesome communication...very reassuring...truthful..honest...and down right caring...he is the one you want to lay hands on you if u have to...

September 27th, 2011

He is nothing short of amazing. In three short years, this man has become a family member! He has treated my husband's Adenoid Cystic Carcenoma. A rare form of cancer that many doctors have never treated. If you are looking for a doctor to treat ACC, LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

July 29th, 2011

a god sent man

i thank my god for him...this man was sent by god...i cant say one bad thing about him...he eased my fears...he my best interests at heart..i truly adore him and im grateful he came into my life...he knew exactly what i needed done and he took care of me ...i felt safe with him...all my fears went away...he has the touch of an gel from god...

February 24th, 2011

A 5 star physician

My experience with Dr. Rezaee is now 1 year old, 2 surgeries and follow up. I have nothing but praise for my entire experience with Dr. Rezaee and his staff. Everyone was wonderful and caring.