Dr. Rod Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rod Silverman?

An excellent physician.

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I have had many surgeries. Dr. Silverman was the most understanding of my fears. Not only was he very kind and genuine, he was very knowledgable and willing to explain things so I could understand them. I would highly recommend him and if I have to have surgery again, I will do all I can to have him as my anesthesiologist.

Excellent Physician

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Dr. Silverman is a wonderful, caring physician. You can tell he honestly and truly cares about the well being of his patients. He has a great bedside manner, his wit and charm relieves any anxiety one might have about surgery.

Type 2 Diabetes