Dr. Rod Turner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 21st, 2016
A one day patient & later on, an employee after hurricane Ike
Dr. Turner is a very professional, fair, honest, down to earth, family oriented person & loves his patients, parents, & immediate family to the infini ...

February 25th, 2016
best Ob-gyn ever! !!! had 4 babies delivered
DR Turner is the best! My first Ob gyn never listened to my concerns and didn't care at all. DR. Turner was so gentle and talked me through my first labor, he had such a calming voice when I was in pain and couldn't believe I was in labor. He was so great with my 2nd birth. My 3rd birth was high risk and he kept checking on me and my babies every day at the hospital until he delivered them safely. If I ever had to wait at the office it is worth it cause one day i would need my delivering and i would wait for his good advice anytime. He has prayed with me and helped me through stressful times. I recommend all my friends to see him. Thank you Dr Turner for being my doctor for 14 years so far.

February 11th, 2016
Told my wife that not taking prenatals caused her miscarriage. Said he would call me and never did. Now the guy sends my wife a bill saying she was such a great patient. Unbelievable.

November 12th, 2015
Excellent doctor.
Excellent doctor. Very intelligent & good communicator. Answers all questions well.

February 10th, 2015
Best dr!
Love Dr. Turner he dilvered two of my babies and he's amazing !!

July 4th, 2013
Dr. T is the Best
Dr. Turner is awesome!!!

March 29th, 2013
Greatest Caring & Compassionate Physician Ever!
I had the most AWESOME delivery with Dr Turner. He was TRUELY their for me and my baby. He stayed at the bedside while I was pushing and made sure everything was alright with my baby's occasional low heart beat. His bedside manners I will never forget. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I will be back for more Babies for you to deliver. Sincerely, Always Grateful.

January 25th, 2013
Having kid #5 with him...worth any wiat time
I am having baby #5 with Dr. Turner and have been with him for 10 years now. I moved to Dallas and tried another OB but after one visit I knew that I would be driving to Houston for every visit and I did. I also lost one of my children to SIDS and when I was telling him about it I can't explain how heart felt I was by his reaction. He does not look ay my as just another patient and neither does his staff. They treat me as if I'm family and that's hard to find. A long wait time let's you know that he's spending time with each person and addressing any concerns or needs in my opinion. Maybe it's because that how I am treated as well as anybody I have sent to him. I go as far as telling people I just met that are pregnant that they shoud go to him, I know they think I'm weird but I really do think you can't get better then Dr Turner.

January 16th, 2013
Worth The WAIT !!!
Dr Turner is always worth the wait. He spend quality time with each patient and because of that I know her cares and I am willing to wait because I know he will spend time with me and my multiple problems. His staff tells me if he is running behind and offers to reschedule if I can not wait. However, I wait because he is busy and A LOT of patients want his imput because he is accurate in his diagnosis and help. Thank you for being a Great Top Doctor in Houston. I refer all my friends to him.

October 22nd, 2012
Dr. Turner is a great caring Dr. the wait time is HORRIBLE!!!! I have to wait over 1 hour each visit!!!

July 10th, 2012
Most Conscientious Doctor EVER!!!
I have been a patient of Dr Turner's since 1993 and he is a very busy man who has to take care of a lot of patient's. BUT, I know when he is with me I have his undivided attention about what is going on with me. The only thing that could pull him away is if another patient is in Labor and he has to leave. When he does have to run to the hospital his staff is very accommodating in having me wait or reschedule at my convenience. I know that his clinical skills are up to Excellent Standards. I saw in his office and confirmed online that he was the only OB/GYN in Clear Lake to be honored as a 2012 U.S. News Top Doctor. If I could have another baby I KNOW WHO WOULD BE DELIVERING ME. I know that Dr Turner cares for everyone. Anyone who says differently has no self control over their own mental state of mind. They should try their best to stay calm for only the wicked seek confrontation. Just Saying.

July 6th, 2012
Not incontinence...Incompetence! Watch out
Watch out ladies! Unfortunately when Turner is busy or rushed, which he often is, YOU lose. He does not really hear patients which can lead to misdiagnosis. Every symptom counts, especially when you've been worried for a year! Please listen to what I'm saying here: this dr. blew off my concerns, thereby missing a very large uterine tumor and ovarian cancer! I am lucky I followed my own instincts and left. Quick actions resulted in surgery and saved my life. This dr. may have his own office and may seem fatherly (including his lectures, like the other pt. said) but he does not think we know our bodies. Pay attention to how often his staff changes. Always new people! If a dr. stares at your chart instead of your face, find someone else. Not incontinence. INCOMPETENCE.