A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roddy Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roddy Frankel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Frankel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roddy A Frankel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roddy A. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Roddy Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Roddy Frankel practices Ophthalmology near Grayslake, IL.
See Grayslake Ophthalmologists.