Dr. Roddy Gardner DO Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

August 18th, 2016
Listens and Wants to Help
I have a strong distrust of doctors from my own personal experience and that of family members. Dr. Gardner has completely dispelled that distrust for me. He really listens and genuinely tries to help his patients with whatever they need. I have been going through a rough time getting my work to recognize a condition I am seeing him for and he has gone above and beyond to meet all their and my demands of him. I could not ask for a more caring doctor and would recommend him to anyone. I am fond of the same day call in appointment policy, as it allows me to be seen exactly when I need to be and not have to set up an appointment days, weeks, or even months in advance as I have experienced at other places.

May 11th, 2013
A TRUE PHYSICIAN BY HEART
I have been a patient since I was a very young teen and now a muture older woman in my late 50. And all i can say my doctor Gardner has been the most wonderful and a true physician. He is there for his people and not for the money. When Dr R.Gardner made his oaths he meant it and has kept his promise.I thank God for him he has alway's been a wondeful doctor..He helped me when no other doctor would.Doctors like him are very rare. He know his stuff. I love you my Doctor Gardner

April 19th, 2013
Good Doctor With A Sense Of Humor
Nice appointment setup, call in the morning for same-day appointments only. He is knowledgeable, spent time to share reasons & opinions & to understand mine.

October 5th, 2010
A wonderful local physician.
I went to Dr. Gardner first because he was a few steps away from my new apartment. He's been my doctor since. The office is pleasant, obviously a neighborhood clinic. He's the kind of doctor that becomes your friend.

September 10th, 2010
I'm 19 years of age and Dr. Gardner has been my doctor for my entire life and he has been THE best doctor i have ever met and full recommend him to anyone!

March 24th, 2010
Greatest Doctor EVER!!!!
I have been seeing this doctor for over 35 years. He is able to treat a patient by touch in many instances rather than costing a fortune in tests. He is caring, kind and listens to what a patient has to say. He never has treated my elderly members like he didn't want to listen. He took all the time that my grandmother and great Aunt needed.