Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Listens and Wants to Help show details Listens and Wants to Help
by Phalecia on Aug 18th, 2016

I have a strong distrust of doctors from my own personal experience and that of family members. Dr. Gardner has completely dispelled that distrust for me. He really listens and genuinely tries to help his patients with whatever they need. I have been going through a rough time getting my work to recognize a condition I am seeing him for and he has gone above and beyond to meet all their and my demands of him. I could not ask for a more caring doctor and would recommend him to anyone. I am fond of the same day call in appointment policy, as it allows me to be seen exactly when I need to be and not have to set up an appointment days, weeks, or even months in advance as I have experienced at other places.

A TRUE PHYSICIAN BY HEART show details A TRUE PHYSICIAN BY HEART
by ANGIE POLING on May 11th, 2013

I have been a patient since I was a very young teen and now a muture older woman in my late 50. And all i can say my doctor Gardner has been the most wonderful and a true physician. He is there for his people and not for the money. When Dr R.Gardner made his oaths he meant it and has kept his promise.I thank God for him he has alway's been a wondeful doctor..He helped me when no other doctor would.Doctors like him are very rare. He know his stuff. I love you my Doctor Gardner

Good Doctor With A Sense Of Humor show details Good Doctor With A Sense Of Humor
Apr 19th, 2013

Nice appointment setup, call in the morning for same-day appointments only. He is knowledgeable, spent time to share reasons & opinions & to understand mine.

A wonderful local physician. show details A wonderful local physician.
Oct 5th, 2010

I went to Dr. Gardner first because he was a few steps away from my new apartment. He's been my doctor since. The office is pleasant, obviously a neighborhood clinic. He's the kind of doctor that becomes your friend.

by Raymond Kaufman on Sep 10th, 2010

I'm 19 years of age and Dr. Gardner has been my doctor for my entire life and he has been THE best doctor i have ever met and full recommend him to anyone!

Greatest Doctor EVER!!!! show details Greatest Doctor EVER!!!!
by Debbie Hensley on Mar 24th, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for over 35 years. He is able to treat a patient by touch in many instances rather than costing a fortune in tests. He is caring, kind and listens to what a patient has to say. He never has treated my elderly members like he didn't want to listen. He took all the time that my grandmother and great Aunt needed.