A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roddy Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roddy Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roddy Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roddy D. Green practice?
Dr. Roddy Green practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians.