Learn more about Dr. Roddy Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roddy Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roddy Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roddy Darrel Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roddy D. Green practice?
- Dr. Roddy Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roddy Green practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Primary Care Doctors.