A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roddy Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roddy Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roddy Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roddy Darrel Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roddy D. Green practice?
- Dr. Roddy Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roddy Green practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians.