Learn more about Dr. Roddy Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roddy Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roddy Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roddy Darrel Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roddy D. Green practice?
- Dr. Roddy Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roddy Green practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Primary Care Doctors.