Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roderic Woodson II
Dr. Roderic Woodson II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Woodson is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Woodson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roderic Woodson II has the following 4 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Roderic Woodson II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Frances Long
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18
Dr. Robert Allen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Marcia Rhee
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21