A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderic Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderic Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderic Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderic Lee Smith MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roderic L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Roderic Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderic Smith practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Anchorage Neurologists.