A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderich Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderich Schwarz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderich Schwarz, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderich Egbert Schwarz MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderich E. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Roderich Schwarz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roderich Schwarz practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN and Dallas, TX.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.