A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderich Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderich Schwarz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderich Schwarz, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderich E Schwarz MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderich E. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Roderich Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderich Schwarz practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.