A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Baltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Baltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltzer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltzer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baltzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Mackinac Straits Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Jay Baltzer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick J. Baltzer practice?
- Dr. Roderick Baltzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Baltzer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mackinaw City, MI.
See Mackinaw City Primary Care Doctors and Mackinaw City Geriatric Doctors.