A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Baltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Baltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltzer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltzer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baltzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Mackinac Straits Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Jay Baltzer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick J. Baltzer practice?
- Dr. Roderick Baltzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Baltzer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mackinaw City, MI.
See Mackinaw City Primary Care Doctors, Mackinaw City Family Physicians, and Mackinaw City Geriatric Doctors.