A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Borgie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Borgie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Borgie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgie graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Borgie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Craig Borgie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roderick C. Borgie practice?
- Dr. Roderick Borgie has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Borgie practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.