A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Byron, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Byron graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Byron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Byron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roderick R. Byron practice?
Dr. Roderick Byron practices Surgery near Faribault, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cannon Falls, MN and Northfield, MN.
See Faribault Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rod Byron, Dr. Rodrigo Byron