Orthopedic Surgeons
2020 W State Highway 114
Ste 110
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-310-0810
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Care  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2014

We have seen Dr Capelo several times now, with different injuries for my daughter. Each time he was very thorough and compassionate about her care! I would recommend him and his staff to anyone with a child needing an orthopedic physician!

|  Dr. Capelo is....  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2013

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!

|  Great choice!  |  show details
by T.Rouse on Jul 10th, 2013

We had a wonderful experience. He was very conscious of my daughters needs. He pays attention to detail. We saw him 1 week and at the beginning of the next week my daughter was having surgery. Bed side manners are outstanding!

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr. Capelo is one of the best doctors I have ever seen!He treated my young daughter, and I am more than pleased with the outcome! He thoroughly explains what's wrong, how to fix it, what to expect, and stays as long as needed to answer your questions. He is excellent with kids and has great bedside manner. The wait in the office was never more than 10 minutes when I visited also! I would highly recommend him!

|  Great and Caring Professionals  |  show details
by Jaci Bates on Jan 27th, 2011

We were referred to Dr. Capelo for my son who was 15 months old at the time. He and his staff were very friendly, professional and overall made a scary situation less stressful, or as much as possible. My son was diagnosed with an infection in a disc in his back, we were in the hospital at Medical City Children's in Dallas, TX for just over a week. We saw Dr. Capelo quite regularly, he was very informative and was very positive. We would recommend him to anyone.