A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Chandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Chandler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Wilton Chandler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick W. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Roderick Chandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Chandler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mandeville, LA.
See Mandeville Surgeons.