A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Claybrooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claybrooks graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Claybrooks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claybrooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roderick Claybrooks practice?
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Southfield Surgeons.