Learn more about Dr. Roderick Claybrooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claybrooks graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Claybrooks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Claybrooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Claybrooks practice?
- Dr. Roderick Claybrooks has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.