Learn more about Dr. Roderick Clemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Clemente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Clemente, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemente graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clemente has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick John Clemente FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick J. Clemente practice?
- Dr. Roderick Clemente has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Clemente practices Neurological Surgery near Montclair, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Montclair Surgeons.