Dr. Roderick Crocker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick Crocker Jr?

September 22nd, 2017

Assaulted during exam

Almost pushed me off the examination table to bruise my prostate to get me to have a needle biopsy. But how can I prove it when it was just him and myself? Next time I go to urologist it will be witnessed my wife. DO NOT TRUST THIS "doctor"

June 16th, 2014

This guy is a flake

November 24th, 2013

I've seen Dr. Crocker for almost a decade, been treated for various conditions, had several medical procedures. I have complete trust in him. His diagnoses have been consistently accurate. Couldn't hope for better care with clear explanations, direct, honest, but sensitive. Genuinely cares about me as a patient and person.

November 14th, 2012

This doctor,and I use this term loosely, does not posses the compassion and empathy that a good doctor should have. Not only is he rude and impatient,he acts as though he is doing you a favor and "you should appreciate" him seeing you.

October 8th, 2012

Awful bedside manner

I had a consult for a vasectomy and Dr. Crocker was talking to me as if we were college buddies or something. He went so far as to describe part of the procedure as, "stuffing all of it back in there." If we were talking about preparing a turkey for dinner this would have been ok, but not when it's about a man's most important business. I'm in search of a new dr.

August 13th, 2011

much better options near boston -who's he kidding

this guy is very full of himself, but it's not clear why. average hospital, average skills, lousy bedside and bad hair. there are much better choices in the locale of boston metro.

May 8th, 2010

Doctor is Terrible!

March 4th, 2010

great doctor

Dr Crocker was very very good. He had all the answers to my questions. His staff was top self.I would recomend him.Gail WilliamsMedford

September 16th, 2009

Save yourself the nightmare

This office, namely the receptionist named Gail, is indifferent to patient needs. I waited 5 months for a very important appointment only to have Gail drop the ball and be a total jerk about it when I tried to avoid waiting another 5 months to correct her mistake. Tried to contact the doctor directly but he was indifferent apparently. Must be nice not to have any compassion.

September 14th, 2017