Roderick Diggs, III, M.D. Is this you?

Have you seen Roderick Diggs, III, M.D.?

Awesome doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr.Diggs cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen to his patients and help them with their problems. He is an awesome all around caring doctor and he is honest with his patients. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

hysterectomy

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Dr. Diggs is an amazing doctor. He was my OB/GYN for over 9 years until he moved to the Houston area. He is such great doctor that I am willing to travel to Houston for my annual appointments.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr Diggs is a very caring, attentive, sensative doctor. I was in a alot of pain and he was very quick to help ease my pain. He is a very good listener and is always gentle and kind. I will always be greatful to him.

Love MY DOC.!!!!!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr. Diggs is a marvelous OBGYN!!! He is beyond education, and kind. Not only did he make me feel at ease during my pregnancy but gave me alot of confidence!! I will continue to keep him as my doctor in every pregnancy i have in my future and I am so thankful I got to CHoose him!!!

Gods work!

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Excellant Doctor!! I never had to wait a long time, people should not based their experience on one bad one! we are all HUMAN! I love Doctor Diggs he is the best, Very caring Doctor and he is very good at what he does my whole family has been to him! GREAT DOCTOR HE IS A MUST SEE DOCTOR!!!

Excellent

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Rodrick P Diggs 111 was excellent all though the waite time sometimes may be long, it's worth the waite. He have great bedside manners and he takes time to sit and explane the problem or the situation that you maybe having, he makes sure that you understand everthing that he discusses with you during the visit before you leaves the office, he also suggest ways to salve the problems that you maybe having, and he makes sure you are comfortable with the solution. DR. Diggs is a great physicion and i would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Dr. Diggs is a very wonderful doctor. He is very caring and understandable. He is always concerned about your needs or whatever is going on. He is very confident in his work.

Wouldn't go back

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Had a scheduled appointment and had to wait 45 mins past my scheduled time to even see the dr. The staff was not friendly, they were quick to take my money and said few words. The whole office felt cold and off putting. The dr was hard to hear because he talks very quietly. Instead of trying to get to know me he spent time in the room making small talk with his medical assistant. The office workers seemed to be only interested in their personal life and could have cared less that patients were even around. I wouldn't spend another dime there and would not want Dr. Diggs delivering my baby.

Dr. Roderick Diggs - 2nd Chance

Posted on July 25th, 2011

This will be my second delivery with Dr. Diggs. Overall, Dr. Diggs seemed to be somewhat knowledgeable about his work. I disliked the fact that I had to remind him each time of my history, I don't think he was always up to date on my chart. I often felt I frustrated Dr. Diggs and felt uncomfortable calling him after hours. At times, he would extend a degree of concern but never with follow up or alternatives to alleviate my syptoms. I don't think I'd recommend this doctor to another person without sharing my experience.

a blessing in my life from Sheila Nguyen

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

After having a stillborn, which Dr. Diggs delivered as the doctor on call, I was afraid of having kids again but he helped me through my next Two and made it so easy to be able to trust my life as well as my unborn children's life in his hands. Dr. Diggs you are an amazing person and wonderful doctor.

Posted on October 29th, 2010

Dr. Diggs was excellent! He has great manners and wonderful respect for everyone. I was very glad to have him as my doctor! He took great care of me and my child! I was probably his youngest patient ever haha I was only 16 and now my child is 2! Dr. Diggs helped me diliver a healthy baby boy in 2008! Thank Dr. Diggs for everything!!