A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Dippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Dippel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Dippel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Dippel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dippel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Taylor Dippel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick T. Dippel practice?
- Dr. Roderick Dippel has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Dippel practices Family Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Family Physicians.