Dr. Roderick Fields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick Fields?

May 30th, 2017

GET YOUR WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEY READY.....

I am a very sick patient also. Here is the list of doctors that I would not even waste my time to go and visit. You will not get any medicine and you will get the same thing, “Come back in 3 months.” Presbyterian is setting themselves up for a number of wrongful death lawsuits. I noticed these doctors, not all, but most are trying to create a RICO in New Mexico, a gang of doctors who want to take over the Healthcare in NM. They are from Rheumatologists to Primary Care Providers, etc. Lilia Pedrego, Dennis Hurtado, Kathryn Jones, Jason Cobb, Andres Peisajovich (he is not with Presbyterian anymore), Jacqueline Dean, Chidinma Anozie, Karam Bhalla, Denise Aamodt, Frank O’Sullivan, Elizabeth Etherton (CNP), Susan Martinez (infusion nurse), Vijaylalakshmi Kumar, David Gonzales, Peter Rosandich, and the most powerful and the one who is promoting this RICO is Sharon E. Nunez. I am questioning if these doctors have been background checked or are they just working under other doctors’ license, because you can get your doctorate degree, but you still have to pass the medical board exams for your license to practice in the United States of America. I will discuss this with my family members so that I can hire or you can hire a wrongful death attorney before the time comes, so your family is notified of the medical treatment you are getting. If the hospitals will not fix this situation, you will have a whole bunch of wrongful death cases in NM. There is definitely something wrong with these doctors in NM. Continue to write your reviews truthfully so you can keep records on these heinous wicked doctors to alert the government. Presbyterian have a grievance department where you can complain against these wicked doctors and they will listen for they will investigate these wicked hateful doctors for you. You have to fight these doctors especially when you are sick and it is really hard to get out of the bed when you feel so bad, just to let you know, ABQ is not #1 in substance abuse, that is a lie, ABQ is #21 in the U.S.A and dropping. Roderick A. Fields from UMN Sandoval Regional Hospital on Broadmoor Blvd. in Rio Rancho, NM is only taking office visits like the doctors above, the reason is they are on a salary base income, they don’t want to work or help patients, THEY DON’T CARE UNTIL THEIR CONTRACT IS UP, then they try to open up their own little business and get away from the hospitals, that is where they start their Medicare frauds. That is their final goals as wicked doctors in NM. One thing they forgot is that they took an oath on the Holy Bible, and that is their KARMA for the Creator sees all, and HE is the last Judge of these wicked doctors. KEEP WRITING YOUR REVIEWS CAUSE IT HELPS OTHER PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. One thing we share together is our pain and our tears. These doctors mentioned above are from all the hospitals in NM, but the only one that have a grievance dept to complain is PRES. It is not personal, it is a RICO. Get your wrongful death attorneys ready cause that is where this situation is going.

March 1st, 2012

I was hoping to see one of the other Rheumy's at UNM but they were completely booked. Went to Dr. Fields for a 2nd opinion. I had pain for 18 months and no diagnosis yet. 1st appointment he was great, suggested new tests to be run as all previous blood work was normal. Asked to keep my file I had with my records to scan into computers. 2nd appointment he told me congratulations I was in remission. I explained that I felt worse than the previous year but he didn't care, my blood work was normal and so I was fine. Told me to come back in 4 months to make sure I was still doing well. Also lost all my personal copies of all my tests and dr notes from the previous few years. Could not get a call back to see if they found them.

January 19th, 2016