Learn more about Dr. Roderick Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Frazier, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frazier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Frazier MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Frazier practice?
- Dr. Roderick Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Frazier practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.