A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Frazier, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Frazier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frazier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Frazier MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Frazier practice?
- Dr. Roderick Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Frazier practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.