Disappointed Patient show details Disappointed Patient
by Rachel A. on Aug 28th, 2014

I very rarely write a review on a doctor unless the my experience was extremely great and/or terrible. I just wanted to start off by saying that I felt the need to write this to give others a heads up. Not sure how he got such great reviews.. but I was rushed the second I was called into his office and barely given a chance to ask questions or have my concerns addressed. I was recommended to see a dermatologist for a mole that my PCP was worried about. I found Princeton Dermatology Associates online and figured what the heck I'll give them a shot.. and since dr. kaufman got decent reviews I anticipated a great visit. However, this was just not the case. He came in and looked over paper work.. then literally looked at my mole for a couple seconds and did a body scan that took less than a minute. He told me that I needed to keep an eye on the mole and come back in a year, shook my hand and took off.. Being a new patient this was very disappointing.. hence why I felt the need to write this. I am not sure how he got the good reviews, maybe he just was having an off day, but I have a feeling that is not the case.. Beware if you see him..

Professional, efficient, brisk show details Professional, efficient, brisk
May 21st, 2013

I visit every couple years to inspect my aging skin Always very efficient and informative however line most docs these days gives impreasion of being really busy. I like the way he explains what he is seeing and describes underlying causes.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Kaufman is an excellent dermatologist. He is knowledgable, personable, and I would recommend him. He has treated 3 family members.