A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Kim, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Kim BS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Kim practice?
- Dr. Roderick Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Kim practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.