A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Lamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Lamond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamond
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamond Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamond graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lamond has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick G Lamond MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick G. Lamond practice?
- Dr. Roderick Lamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Lamond practices Neurological Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.