A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Gow Lamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Gow Lamond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gow Lamond graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gow Lamond has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Gow Lamond MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Gow Lamond practice?
- Dr. Roderick Gow Lamond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Gow Lamond practices Neurological Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Neurological Surgeons.