A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. McCoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick L McCoy MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick L. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Roderick McCoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roderick McCoy practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Salem, MA.
See Brighton Hospitalists and Brighton Internists.