A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick McDonald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick McDonald, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Morrison McDonald MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Roderick M. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Roderick McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick McDonald practices Dermatology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Dermatologists.