Dr. Roderick Meese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick Meese?

September 1st, 2017

Really takes time to talk with you and listens to you. REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM!!!!!!

July 6th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Meese's in Tyler, TX. Because of a misunderstanding with one of his office personal, I was told to find a new doctor. I was not given a chance to talk to him but was contacted by his office manager. I would not recommend him because of his unfair treatment to me.

April 12th, 2016

Dr Meese was recommended by several friends who are nurses, paramedics and firefighters. The people in the trenches of medical care giving. My heart problems began 9 years earlier with couple of stents and were attended to by a good cardiologist in Nashville. When my insurance changed from Tricare Prime to Tricare for Life, I was forced to change doctors (government/Obama lied) the " rules" required my doctor be in my area so found an itinerant cardiologist that would mosey down once a month to Winchester, the " rules" required my doctor be in my area, they, the gov, weren't going to pay travel. Never asked them for travel, I just wanted a good doctor and continuity of care. For reasons unknown my itinerant doctor he discontinued his practice here and said get someone new or come to Nashville. So I did nothing for 3 years until I found myself in the ER with chest pain. But for grace of God and good friends I found Doctor Meese, it was his day off call and he took me without batting an eye. There is much more about this good doctor than time allows right now. Let's just say Doctor Meese is a God send.

January 13th, 2016

Brilliant Dr.

The population of Winchester are highly blessed to have such a brilliant Dr in it's midst.Having been in the medical profession for 30+ yrs in Peoria Illinois it's comforting to have Dr. Meese caring for my family members. He is one of the best in his field and his bedside manner is impeccable.3 of my family are patients of Dr. Meese.

September 25th, 2017