A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick L Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick L. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Roderick Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Daingerfield, TX.
See Daingerfield Internists.