A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Morgann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Morgann, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Morgann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Morgann BA and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Morgann practice?
- Dr. Roderick Morgann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Morgann practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.