Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Dr Mountain. show details Dr Mountain.
by Darrell Pearson on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Mountain was really nice, and he has a really REALLY cool voice, super dreamy. He was very professional and quick about everything and very calm about giving me a physical so it wasn't awkward.

Mar 4th, 2015

This Doctor mis- diagnose me. I thank God I got a second option. I had a Life treating issue . And I could of died if I dint go see an other Doctor. Dr. Mountain just prescribed me medicine with out taking any kind of test or blood work.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Laura Ricker on Sep 15th, 2014

The best in his field. I've been a patient of Dr. Mountain for over 10 years and have followed his practice when it's moved.

Absolutely disappointing show details Absolutely disappointing
by Rosemary on Apr 6th, 2013

I went to see Dr.Mountain with a sprained ankle in the beginning of May. He did not exam foot. I was wearing a sock and a brace that was given to me by urgent care. I removed the brace so he can take a closer look at my ankle. He did not remove my sock nor did he even touch my foot. All he said was, "it's going to be like that for 8 weeks at least". He left the room and then his assistant came in and gave me a prescription. He gave no further instructions. I had to ask his assistant if I should continue to wear the brace. We are now on week 5 and my ankle is worse. I called his office to request a referral to a specialist, to see if maybe I've torn something because my whole leg now hurts. Not only did he refuse the first time and finally referred me after I called the insurance and informed them of my situation. But I recently received a letter in the mail from Dr.Mountain with my name on the envelope and on the heading, but addressed to Mrs.Bradley. I am NOT Mrs.Bradley! He goes on to tell me that he can no longer treat me and I have 30 days to find a new provider. This is not a problem because I would never return to him nor recommend him to anyone. The letter proves my point not only did I feel that he didn't care for my well being but he doesn't even know who I am. This is a horrible experience. I give him a star because I have to rate something otherwise I would not even mark one star.

THE BEST FAMILY DOCTOR show details THE BEST FAMILY DOCTOR
by Angie Dunson on Jun 1st, 2010

I bring my mom here and translate for her, he is extremely patient and never rushes us. He has been our family doctor since 1997, his office moved out of my neighborhood but he's worth the extra drive. His nurse is a delightful lady too, Fanny. Doctors like him are rare, unfortunately. I hope he stays in San Diego forever!