Dr. Roderick Paras MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Orange City, FL

July 22nd, 2012
The office staff at Ocala Oncology are not the friendliest people...but Dr. Paras is absolutely AMAZING. He will take as long as needed to explain things to you and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him!!

May 31st, 2012
I am a survivar due to the good care I got with Dr Paras. He is a very caring Physician and very concerned about you. I would reommend hin to others.

August 6th, 2011
pj
my mom was just diagnosed with lung cancer. very caring and spends time with the family and makes the patient feel at ease.

August 19th, 2010
Bad experience at Ocala Oncology with Dr. Paras
Dr. Paras at Ocala Oncology failed miserably to practice at even a minimal standard. Dr. Paras will appear caring and concerned as any doctor, but he is not. My mother was diagnosed with cancer. She spent 2 months before her death as his patient. Her condition became progressively worse while in his care. He did not listen when she tried to tell him the pain was worsening. He never ordered additional tests (the family urged him to), he forgot to prescribe important medication. He never sat us down and discussed my mother's condition with her or staged her. She underwent chemtherapy and the family was given hope. It wasn't until her last visit to ER at West Marion we were informed of her prognosis. A doctor who had never seen her told us it wouldn't be long -- that there never was hope for her in such a late stage.Do your homework to seek the best medical care available to you, and stay away from Dr. Paras and Ocala Oncology. Your loved one deserves a chance. My loved one never got a chance.

October 14th, 2009
Very caring. Takes time with the patient. Shows a genuine concern. Verythorough and very personable. The best experience my husband and I have had witha doctor in many years.