The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roderick Quiros
Dr. Roderick Quiros, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Fountain Hill, PA and Easton, PA (and 7 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Quiros is affiliated with St Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Quiros has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roderick Quiros has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Roderick Quiros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.