Dr. Roderick Michael Quiros MD and FACS is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Quiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Quiros, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Adenoma Warthin`s tumor, Hyperparathyroidism, and Pancreatic Cancer.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quiros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roderick M. Quiros practice?
Dr. Roderick Quiros practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons, Allentown Plastic Surgeons, and Allentown Oncologists.