Learn more about Dr. Roderick Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Quiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quiros
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quiros Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Quiros, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Quiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick M Quiros FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick M. Quiros practice?
- Dr. Roderick Quiros has 9 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Quiros practices Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coaldale, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.