A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Quiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Quiros, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quiros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roderick M. Quiros practice?
Dr. Roderick Quiros practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Surgeons and Easton Oncologists.