A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Quiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Quiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quiros
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quiros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Quiros, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiros graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Quiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick M Quiros FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick M. Quiros practice?
- Dr. Roderick Quiros has 9 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Quiros practices Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coaldale, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.