Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Easton
1600 Riverside Cir
Easton, PA 18045
484-503-4673
Locations and availability (10)

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Lori Miller on Dec 18th, 2013

I felt like I was the only patient in the office. Excellent experience! I was seen before my appointment time for my first visit!

|  Wonderful doctor!!  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

I was recently diagnosed with malignant melanoma. I was referred to Dr. Quiros for my surgery. Needless to say, I was pretty scared about my diagnosis. Dr. Quiros was very friendly and caring, and he took the time to explain my case in great detail with me. When I returned for my surgery, I was so impressed to see just how hands-on he is. He again explained everything to me as well as showed me how he was mapping my lymph node for removal. Technology has come far! He then walked me and my family to the prep area before the surgery. (I've had a few surgeries in my past, and not one of my other doctors took the time to walk me to the prep area before.) He has a wonderful bedside manner and a terrific sense of humor. I would also like to mention that his staff is just as wonderful as he is. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Quiros to anyone and everyone. Wonderful doctor!!