Dr. Roderick Salach DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017
Stay away!!!
I began having problems a young teen, my doctor ran labs which came back positive for RHeumatoid Arthritis. Salach dismissed me. I then saw his awful nurse practitioner who made me out to sound like I was crazy in my records because I KNEW something was still very wrong. Now, ten years later I have a diagnosis of not one, but SIX autoimmune diseases including Lupus, RA, MCTD, Fibro, Hadhimotos, and Asthma. I had the Hashinotos when I saw these two quacks and still they dismissed me. Hope they see this and realize how incredibly incompetent, not to mention rude they really are. I had to suffer for all these years without meds because these people are seriously lacking in medical skills. Do not go to them, look anywhere out of the area, there are more terrible doctors in this town than most people know, and moving across the state opened up an entirely new world of competent professionals.

September 9th, 2016
My opinion of this doctor is that he apparently trashed his oath when he dropped a patient that desperately needs treatment for not being able to keep an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances. That to me is not lack of professionalism but most of all lack of humanity. Karma does exist.

September 8th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr Salach does have a wait time that's because he's not rushing from room to room. My first apt I was in need of a diagnosis and he actually listened and ran various tests to determine what was wrong. I too feel like he saved my life, detected my disease early and now I'm finally getting answers and being treated. My family & I are extremely grateful that he was my doctor! Dr Salach has personally called me (not an assistant) to go over concerns in lab work!

October 29th, 2015
Good in a pinch, don't expect a friendly reception
he's kinda cold but gets to the point. His staff need a lesson in how to treat patients, they've been very short and condescending. The girl at the counter Janice clearly has no formal education or training on how to greet patients and the rest of the girls are very cold. His staff is not friendly, at all.

August 29th, 2015
Only been here 2x but so far the staff is pretty friendly, except for some confusion at times and long waiting room time. Expect to wait at least 30 minutes once you arrive.

August 13th, 2015
Don't waste your time.
Waited over two months for the appointment, over and hour and a half in the waiting room, over thirty minutes once in the room, to spend less than ten minutes with the doctor for him to make a "guess" and recommend I take Tai Chi for my chronic pain. Horribly disappointed. To top it off, he contacts my pain management doctor, who did NOT refer him, and interferes with my long standing relationship with him. Unbelievable. His staff was rude as well. I would give no stars if I could. His practice is careless and reckless. Another doctor who doesn't care about anything but your money.

March 1st, 2015
I've seen this Doctor a few times now and I absolutely do not understand all the negative reviews. I've been going to the Titusville office. The staff is very friendly and goes out of their way to accommodate your needs and wants. Dr Salach is thorough and very methodical in his approach. He discussed all my lab work and treatment options and went above and beyond to assure the best and optimal treatment for my condition.

September 29th, 2014
Great doctor
I have been seeing this doctor for my RA for years and he is wonderful. He is kind and hears me out on my condition. He is so helpful. Would recommend his to any one.

March 23rd, 2013
Extremely Unprofessional Staff/Doctor
I've seen doctor Salach since fall 2010 since my GP diagnosed me with RA. My symptoms got worst with time. Dr Salach basically said "to deal with it..." I take methotrexate which suppressed my immune system drastically, my white blood cell count was less than half the expected value for over a year. Later, it turns out I was diagnosed with cancer... Dr Salach then wanted to put me on biologics to"try" new med'n on me. I asked what the side effects would be and he said "lymphoma , skin cancer, and other types of cancer...you have RA deal with it" He was aware of my cancer diagnosis!!! He is very inconsiderate. He never looks at you when you're talking to him. He treats you as if you're unintelligent. He's staff is extremely rude to the point that I had to complaint. Results: staff continues to be rude and extremely unprofessional. Overall, the doctor continues to be inconsiderate, plain rude, not compassionate at all. He'll make you feel worst.

October 18th, 2012
Bad
Uninterested in my condition and uncaring. Poor staff. If you are 65++, maybe you getted treated better. I

March 23rd, 2011
great..listens
saved my life..i have scleroderma....

August 11th, 2010
Dr, Salach has been my Rheumatologist for several years. He is in contact with other physicians that care for me to help coordinate treatment. He is thorough in his exams and questions, Whatever the wait to see him, you know he is treating another patient the same way he treats you. Medications are always discussed, as well as blood work and my current abilities.