A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Saxey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Saxey is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Saxey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxey graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Saxey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Nmi Saxey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roderick N. Saxey practice?
- Dr. Roderick Saxey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Saxey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Radiologists.