A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Saxey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Saxey is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Saxey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxey graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Saxey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Nmi Saxey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roderick N. Saxey practice?
- Dr. Roderick Saxey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Saxey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Radiologists.