A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Seamster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Seamster graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seamster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Negal Seamster MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roderick N. Seamster practice?
- Dr. Roderick Seamster has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Seamster practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.