Dr. Roderick Spears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick Spears?

The BEST

Posted on March 30th, 2016

We have been searching for years for someone to help me with my migraines. Dr Spears is the best. Finally there is hope!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

He ordered an MRI of my brain. I finally got a call back with the results, he had the wrong results. When we discussed my actual tests results, he was short and condescending. There was no follow up.

Posted on July 21st, 2015

For years I have suffered with excruciatingly painful headaches! I was always diagnosed as having migraine headaches, and treated for them. The first time I met Dr. Spears, had a consultation with him he diagnosed me with cluster headaches and began treating me for my condition. I have never had such relief!! One episode of "clusters" a year, is so much better than 2-3 or more episodes a year!!! Thank you Lord! And Thank You Dr. Spears!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Spears is the best. Suffered from chronic migraines for years and went to many drs that couldnt help me. Dr Spears changed my life. He is so caring and listens so well. He truly cares about his patients.

n

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

The diagnosis by Dr. Spears and the treatment I received was wrong in both visits and in phone conversations I had and my Daughter had with Dr. Spears. He was courteous, but his treatment was incorrect. I saw another Neurologist and the day after I saw him I was on the road to recovery.

Registered Nurse

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Dr. Spears is the most compassionate, caring physician I have ever been seen by. He is thourogh and takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses each and finds the appropiate solution. I would highly reccommend Dr. Spears he is the finest in his field.

rude

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I don't expect an attitude when calling into the office. Do Neurology offices get that the people calling have Neurology issues? RUDE....hung up, no appointment thank you.

Best Headache Doctor Available

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Spears is the BEST Headache Doctor available. I have seen many well over a dozen. He treated me aggressively and restored my life.

Mr

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

I am in a wheelchair from a hit and run accident. I had severe neck and spinal injuries. Thanks to another very good doctor who found Dr. Spears for me, I am so lucky. I have seen so many doctors since this happened to me. I can give you the highest review I can give any of my doctor's. I have been in 8 different hospitals and one thing you find is it is very hard to find good doctors who will help you. He will do anything he can possibly think of to help you. I am in ungodly pain from my injuries. Thanks to him I get some major relief. All I can say is I trust him completely, and he will help you. He is the best.

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Exceptional experience. Amazing care.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Spears has a professional and caring demeanor. He takes time to listen to his patients and utilizes all resources before making a diagnosis. He shows genuine concern for his patients and answers all of their questions in detail. He takes all symptoms into consideration and makes recommendations based on the information provided. He has given me one of the best experiences I've had so far.

Phenomenol Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2011

I saw several doctors and had been having a migraine every day for months when I went to see Dr. Spears. He listened very carefully to all my history and put a great deal of thought into the treatments he prescribed and called me himself to discuss any problems I was having. Unfortunately I am now in Pittsburgh and the doctor I have been seeing at the headache clinic here is completely the opposite. Doesn't listen, has given me numerous medications in which the side effects greatly outweighed the benefits and it is impossible to get a hold of her to discuss problems with the medications she prescribes which there always are. I am seriously considering making the commute to return to Dr. Spears at this point