Dr. Roderick Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roderick Walker?

October 7th, 2016

Dr walker

He was the best most considerate doctor ever. He was my doctor for 14 yrs . Wonderful bedside manner. Compassionate. And truly cared what is best for his patients health. And one day he disappeared. I'm so devastated. I would travel to wherever he is practicing if I could find him

August 10th, 2016

Dr walker is the best doctor ever

November 17th, 2015

great doctor

Dr. Walker was my family's physician for many years. He was always kind, knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He didn't just hand you prescriptions and shove you out the door. He took time and listened and explained what he recommended for you. The rest of his office was average in terms of care.

October 21st, 2015

Fantastic doctor

Most understanding Doctor I seen in a long time. Been his patient for 7 years. He'said gone from Cherry Hill Clinic. Wish I could find out if he is practicing anywhere. Can't find another doctor comes close to him. Took fantastic care of me after my husband's death, very understanding. A unique man.

September 29th, 2015

Dr walker has been my doctor for close to 20 years and then one day he was let go and no one said anything he is no longer there and I can't find him anywhere he was the greatest caring doctor and I'm so lost without him been to several others and they don't give me the time of day if anyone happens to find him I'm willing to pay out of pocket to see him

February 7th, 2014

GREAT Doctor/Pediatrician

I started seeing Dr. Walker when I moved to Canton, with no referrals as a blind pick from my insurance listings. I could not be happier!!! Dr. Walker always listens and is patient with me. He addresses all of my concerns with time and care. When I had my first baby 5 years ago I was referred to another doctor as a pediatrician, and was supremely disappointed...when I called Dr. Walker's office to ask them for a referral they told me he was a pediatrician as well. We started seeing Dr. Walker for my daughter and she LOVES him. Have you ever seen a 5 year old that WANTS to see the doctor. I recently had my second baby girl, and after seeing him with her yesterday it solidified my happiness with our doctor! He is gentle, caring, and super sweet to the kids, and me and my husband couldn't be happier with our experiences as well! The only negative thing I would have to say (and it's not even something bad!) is that his office staff can sometimes lack (long hold times on phone, and general office issues) but each time I have brought it to his attention he has shown the same care as always and addressed all issues immediately. He is the best doctor in the Metro Detroit area in my opinion!

November 20th, 2012

RICHARD DEVINE

I REALLY LIKE DR WALKER. HE ALWAYS TREATS ME LIKE I MATTER. ALSO TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF ME.

November 21st, 2010

tom lew

great doctor i was lucky to find him would recommend him to any of my friends and family and i do.thanks doc. dr. walker your the best.

May 7th, 2010

Great, its about time we had a Doctor like Dr. Walker! We need more of him keep up the great work Dco.

March 31st, 2017