Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
great doctor show details great doctor
Nov 17th, 2015

Dr. Walker was my family's physician for many years. He was always kind, knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He didn't just hand you prescriptions and shove you out the door. He took time and listened and explained what he recommended for you. The rest of his office was average in terms of care.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
by Mo on Oct 21st, 2015

Most understanding Doctor I seen in a long time. Been his patient for 7 years. He'said gone from Cherry Hill Clinic. Wish I could find out if he is practicing anywhere. Can't find another doctor comes close to him. Took fantastic care of me after my husband's death, very understanding. A unique man.

by kim on Sep 29th, 2015

Dr walker has been my doctor for close to 20 years and then one day he was let go and no one said anything he is no longer there and I can't find him anywhere he was the greatest caring doctor and I'm so lost without him been to several others and they don't give me the time of day if anyone happens to find him I'm willing to pay out of pocket to see him

GREAT Doctor/Pediatrician show details GREAT Doctor/Pediatrician
by Sara D. on Feb 7th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Walker when I moved to Canton, with no referrals as a blind pick from my insurance listings. I could not be happier!!! Dr. Walker always listens and is patient with me. He addresses all of my concerns with time and care. When I had my first baby 5 years ago I was referred to another doctor as a pediatrician, and was supremely disappointed...when I called Dr. Walker's office to ask them for a referral they told me he was a pediatrician as well. We started seeing Dr. Walker for my daughter and she LOVES him. Have you ever seen a 5 year old that WANTS to see the doctor. I recently had my second baby girl, and after seeing him with her yesterday it solidified my happiness with our doctor! He is gentle, caring, and super sweet to the kids, and me and my husband couldn't be happier with our experiences as well! The only negative thing I would have to say (and it's not even something bad!) is that his office staff can sometimes lack (long hold times on phone, and general office issues) but each time I have brought it to his attention he has shown the same care as always and addressed all issues immediately. He is the best doctor in the Metro Detroit area in my opinion!

RICHARD DEVINE show details RICHARD DEVINE
Nov 20th, 2012

I REALLY LIKE DR WALKER. HE ALWAYS TREATS ME LIKE I MATTER. ALSO TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF ME.

tom lew show details tom lew
Nov 21st, 2010

great doctor i was lucky to find him would recommend him to any of my friends and family and i do.thanks doc. dr. walker your the best.

by Robyn on May 7th, 2010

Great, its about time we had a Doctor like Dr. Walker! We need more of him keep up the great work Dco.