A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woods has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Woods MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Woods practice?
- Dr. Roderick Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Woods practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Cardiologists.