A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Assd Cardiology Cons of NM
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woods accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans