A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Woods is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woods has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick Woods MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roderick Woods practice?
- Dr. Roderick Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Woods practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Cardiologists.