A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Yasuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Yasuda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasuda graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Yasuda has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasuda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roderick K. Yasuda practice?
Dr. Roderick Yasuda practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons and Northridge Cardiologists.