Learn more about Dr. Roderick Yasuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Yasuda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Yasuda, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasuda graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Yasuda has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasuda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roderick K. Yasuda practice?
Dr. Roderick Yasuda practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons, Northridge Family Physicians, and Northridge Cardiologists.