Learn more about Dr. Roderick Yasuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Yasuda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yasuda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yasuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Yasuda, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasuda graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Yasuda has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick K Yasuda MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick K. Yasuda practice?
- Dr. Roderick Yasuda has 1 office location.
Dr. Roderick Yasuda practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.