A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roderick Yasuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roderick Yasuda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roderick Yasuda, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasuda graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Yasuda has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roderick K Yasuda MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roderick K. Yasuda practice?
- Dr. Roderick Yasuda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roderick Yasuda practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.