Dr. Roderick Zickler MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Harrisburg, PA

March 12th, 2017
Phenomenal
Dr. Zickler provided compassionate medically sound treatment. He was very courteous and professional. Great experience. Thank you.

February 28th, 2017
Amazing Plastic Surgeon
I recently underwent plastic surgery by Dr. Zickler and was extremely satisfied with everything from the first consultation to the post-op check-up. His level of attentiveness, care, and compassion are second to none. I would strongly recommend utilizing Dr. Zickler for your plastic surgery.

February 8th, 2017
Great service and excellent bedside manner!
Dr. Zickler is a class act and skilled surgeon. He is friendly, communicates in a manner in which all patients can understand, and delivered on his goal to make me look and feel great after my procedure. He genuinely cares about his patients.

January 16th, 2017
Great surgeon!
From my first appointment with Dr. Zickler made me feel very comfortable and at ease. His staff made the entire process easy. I was very nervous the day of my breast reduction surgery but it all went very smoothly. My healing process didn't go as planned but he was there to answer any questions I had and always offered to see me when I had questions or concerns. If you want a professional, caring, and supportive surgeon I would definitely consider Dr. Zickler!

March 22nd, 2016
I would never recommend Dr zickler
Dr zickler almost destroy my face make sure you get many opinions be for you like him do anything to you

February 4th, 2016
I had to wait to get an appointment with Dr. Zickler, but it was well worth the wait!!

January 19th, 2016
Dr. Zickler and his staff are truly awesome. I had many questions & concerns about my procedure and after meeting with Dr. Zickler my questions were answered and at no time did I feel rushed to remember everything I needed to ask. I felt great after the procedure, almost no bruising, very little swelling. I highly recommend, Dr. Zickler!

October 20th, 2015
make sure you get many opinions before you let him touch your face
I would not recommend Dr Zickler what he used on my face should have never been used on my skin. I have scars and have to wear makeup for burn skin I still have pain and now I have to use a special cream for my face. I don't want anyone to go threw what I am still going threw. i wish someone would have told me.

October 14th, 2015
Dr Zickler is an amazing doctor with the best bedside manor I have ever encountered in the medical field. His skills are excellent! Never been more impressed with a physician and I have worked with and have been seen by plenty.

October 10th, 2015
Breast reconstruction and multiple facial skin cancers
I can not say enough about the compassion expetise and excellant outcome from Dr Zickler After several reconstructions for breast cancer I was referred to him by a nurse following another surgery she saw my box shaped breast and ask to talk yo me confidential Gave me Dr. Zicklers info and that was 6 years ago My breast look normal again after double mastectomies for Breast Ca I love them He also has removed 10 or so skin cancers some on my face and no one can tell it I Give him a 100 + in all catagories and his staff is like family love them all

February 20th, 2015
Great Attitude! Comfortable Atmosphere! Great Staff!! Great Surgeon!!
I am very particular about Dr.'s and had never meet Dr. Zickler and was referred to him by another Surgeon. I could not have asked for a better Dr. and for someone that genuinely cared about my needs. The staff was excellent, great job to all and to Janet & Kathy. I would Highly recommend Dr. Zickler and his staff. Thanks for the laughs in the O.R. it definitely helped me to relax!! You all are truly an amazing group of caring professionals.

December 11th, 2014
great experience---very conservative---will not do unnecessary procedures---highly recommend!