Dr. Roderick Zickler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2016
I would never recommend Dr zickler
Dr zickler almost destroy my face make sure you get many opinions be for you like him do anything to you

February 4th, 2016
I had to wait to get an appointment with Dr. Zickler, but it was well worth the wait!!

January 19th, 2016
Dr. Zickler and his staff are truly awesome. I had many questions & concerns about my procedure and after meeting with Dr. Zickler my questions were answered and at no time did I feel rushed to remember everything I needed to ask. I felt great after the procedure, almost no bruising, very little swelling. I highly recommend, Dr. Zickler!

October 20th, 2015
make sure you get many opinions before you let him touch your face
I would not recommend Dr Zickler what he used on my face should have never been used on my skin. I have scars and have to wear makeup for burn skin I still have pain and now I have to use a special cream for my face. I don't want anyone to go threw what I am still going threw. i wish someone would have told me.

October 14th, 2015
Dr Zickler is an amazing doctor with the best bedside manor I have ever encountered in the medical field. His skills are excellent! Never been more impressed with a physician and I have worked with and have been seen by plenty.

October 10th, 2015
Breast reconstruction and multiple facial skin cancers
I can not say enough about the compassion expetise and excellant outcome from Dr Zickler After several reconstructions for breast cancer I was referred to him by a nurse following another surgery she saw my box shaped breast and ask to talk yo me confidential Gave me Dr. Zicklers info and that was 6 years ago My breast look normal again after double mastectomies for Breast Ca I love them He also has removed 10 or so skin cancers some on my face and no one can tell it I Give him a 100 + in all catagories and his staff is like family love them all

February 20th, 2015
Great Attitude! Comfortable Atmosphere! Great Staff!! Great Surgeon!!
I am very particular about Dr.'s and had never meet Dr. Zickler and was referred to him by another Surgeon. I could not have asked for a better Dr. and for someone that genuinely cared about my needs. The staff was excellent, great job to all and to Janet & Kathy. I would Highly recommend Dr. Zickler and his staff. Thanks for the laughs in the O.R. it definitely helped me to relax!! You all are truly an amazing group of caring professionals.

December 11th, 2014
great experience---very conservative---will not do unnecessary procedures---highly recommend!

August 14th, 2014
Wonderful!!
I could have not wished for a better experience. Dr.Zickler and his nurses and office were perfect in every way. I needed corrective work done and I am so happy with the results. Really. I can not express how grateful and happy I am! I an so glad that I chose Dr.Zickler!

June 3rd, 2014
Nerve Surgery for Migraine Headaches
I have suffered with migraine headaches for 4 years. I have had MRI, spinal taps, botox shots, 24 ects, cpac, acupuncture, numerous medications and other doctors.I spent my life in bed or on the couch. I was lucky if I could get out of the house one day a week. I saw on a TV program a lady had nerve surgery for migraine headaches. I researched on the internet and it has been done for over 20 years by Plastic Surgeons. I found Doctor Zickler in the phone book. That was my lucky day. I met Doctor Zickler, discussed my problem, and scheduled surgery. My cost was half what I thought from what I read on the internet. He did my nerve surgery and some cosmetic. All was very successful and I am so relieved.4 years of seeing specialist after specialist I finally found help. He is a great Doctor and has a great and courteous staff.

December 3rd, 2013
Exceptional expertise, bedside manner, and follow-up care!
Dr. Zickler recently performed a difficult skin transfer procedure on me which required me to be immobilized from the waist down for roughly two weeks. During this time, he continually checked up on me and ensured that I had the best nursing care available. Upon discharge from the hospital, he has continued to monitor my recovery closely with weekly follow-up visits in his office. I have been impressed with Dr. Zickler's professionalism and his very courteous office staff.

October 3rd, 2013
Dr. Zickler is an excellent surgeon. Throughout my consultation, he was helpful with information regarding my procedures. I had four consultations with him before I had my procedures. He was very patience and I din't feel rush in making my decision. The staff was professional and courteous. I have recommended Dr. Zickler to my friends.