Dr. Rodger Agre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodger Agre?

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Dr Agre is a wonderful doctor & therapist. I have known him for many years & at one time was his patient. He helped me tremendously. I only quit seeing him because my husband & I relocated to another state. I saw him a few times, even, after that. I have consulted with him via phone for advice & he has always been there, willing to help me in any way. I will always appreciate him. He is one in a million as far as I am concerned. Great doctor!!

Posted on April 27th, 2015

A special physician

Posted on March 8th, 2015

One of the best for medical care. Looking for drugs and a warm cuddle this is the wrong doctor.

Beware

Posted on October 10th, 2008

Dr. Agre was my doctor when he practiced in Devon, PA. At the time I suffered from panic disorder, which Dr. Agre knew nothing about, but pretended he did. He prescribed the major anti-psychotic tranquillizers Thorazine and Stellazine, even though I exhibited no psychotic thought or behavior, rather than a medication such as valium that might have quelled my out of control anxiety. Furthermore, he insisted, for some reason, that I get a job (perhaps to pay him?) and became noticably irritated because I was unable to do so because of my anxiety attacks. He did not seem to have any idea of how painful and debilitating anxiety attacks can be. When I finally went to another doctor that he had conferred with, I found out that he told this doctor that I remained sick because I did not want to get well!